Friday, May 28, 2010

london, bring out your inner edginess




take a few seconds to really get a closer look on this look..
i couldn't help but wanting to poke on that head accessory in SJP's head. call me superficial but this look is definitely an original and make me wanna go to forever 21 to grab one of them. attention grabbing? uh yes, edgy? undeniably correct. it's definitely carrie/sjp's quirky
pesona that sends this piece of fashion stuff to work.

another point here, the alexander mcqueen dress is a picture perfect of a british fashionista. i think this look is much better than the one in new york, don't you think? i agree to the saying that sjp always figures out a way to stand out among the other ladies. :)

anyway, the others didn't look too shabby either. i'm loving kristin davis' look (she has been constantly looking feminine chic) and chris north looked dapper too, very wallstreet financier vibe.

good news aside, i'm still mortified with the fact that sex and the city 2 will open in indonesia in june 2! what..that's just so unfair! i've been waiting for like a year for this movie and i got later opening date? =_=
point is please dear 21, stop being so shallow by opposing women realism movie and siding with the boys as heroine stuff. that's so last century

in order to repel my disappointment, i did satc quotes reading and here, i will share some of my favorites with you :)

“Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.” - carrie bradshaw

"Shopping is my cardio." -carrie bradshaw

"Life gives you lots of chances to screw up which means you have just as many chances to get it right."-carrie bradshaw

"I will not be the first one to speak. And if he never calls me again, I'll always think of him fondly. As an asshole."-carrie bradshaw

"You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it."-Carrie Bradshaw

"The thing is..there are some things we don't admit because we just don't like the way it sounds."-Charlotte York

"Honey, you have to let it go. If I worried what every bitch in New York was saying about me, I'd never leave the house."-Samantha Jones

"Yeah, I am harsh. I'm also demanding, stubborn, self-sufficient, and always right."-Samantha Jones

For those of you who have watched sex and the city 2, spoil me please, drop some comments and that would made my day, thank you :)

xoxo,

C




No comments: